Gullfoss Waterfall – Iceland 2011, The first picture I put on WordPress in 2011
A good way to test your sanity and patience is to buy a computer with Windows 10 as the operating system.
The problems found and overcome so far:
– 6 hours of Windows updates and installing
– Network passwords
– The DVD player is recognised, but it will not open, solution to buy a cheap Ext DVD drive for very occasional use
– Updating of the soundcard drivers so I can hear the commentary on Lightroom tutorial videos on Adobe.TV
On the positive side
– I can use dual monitors with Lightroom
– The Google Groove Music App plays all of my 4500 music files in either mp3 or WMA; Windows Media Player only played MP3 files
– When all the software is installed with 16 Gb of ram, it should work smoothly unlike my old Win 7 PC with 2Gb of ram!
If car manufacturers held their customers in such contempt as computer manufacturers by releasing semi-developed hardware, laws would be changed.
All things are sent to try us, and it works, perfectly!
Rant over – for now, may be!
(c) Andy Beel FRPS 2016
How to enjoy my free black and white photography Blog Posts by email:
1 – Go to the Blog Landing Page (the one that opens when following the link here)
2 – Scroll to the very bottom of the page
3 – Click on the “Follow” button.