The date is the 16th – 21st November 2015.
The autumn workshop offers different photographic opportunities for the participants than on the Spring workshop.
The dates for the April workshop are the 22nd – 27th April 2015.
Key Workshop features
– The ABC of CameraWork Method of Seeing
– Expert guidance on technical, composition, exposure, lens choices
– First class photographic locations in the authentic Spain
– Enhance your photography – learn, grow and flourish
– Tutorials and demos by a long-time Fellow of the RPS
– Colour Workflow demo in Photoshop and Lightroom
– Mono Workflow demo in Photoshop and Lightroom
– A Picture Forum to share your pictures with the group
– Daily individual or group critiques
– Max group size of 4 people – everybody has a window seat
– Relaxed, safe travel with a Spanish speaking British driver Paul
– Comfortable hotel in the mountains
Only three places remain.
Follow the link to my website for full details and booking www.andybeelfrps.co.uk/How To See Workshop Secure your place with an early bird reduction saving you £50.
Come and join us. Become the photographer you want to be.
The featured pictured was taken during the autumn 2014 workshop in the Sierra Nevada. This windy road between Granada and Santa Fe is a location we will be visiting on the 2015 workshops. What attracted me to this shot was the way the road leads the viewers eye through and out of the picture.
Come and discover the possibilities open to your photography.
(c) Andy Beel FRPS 2014