Here is a brief extract.
Date 23 – 28th April 2014 – 6 days / 5 nights
Book before the 31st January and receive a £50 discount
– First class photographic locations in the authentic Spain
– Learn, grow and flourish as a creative photographer
– Structured learning
– Tutorials and demos by a long-time Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society
– Colour and Mono Workflow demonstrations in Photoshop and Lightroom
– Expert tuition on technical, composition, exposure and lens choices
– A Picture Forum to share your pictures with the group
– Individual or group critiques
– Maximum group size 7 people
– Relaxed, safe travel with a Spanish-speaking British driver Paul
– Comfortable hotel in the mountains
“Your expertise and passion about your work are obvious” Sally G, Somerset
“A willingness to share your knowledge and experience” – Fay R, Somerset
“Knowledgeable, easy-going style, a fresh approach to images” John L, Dorset
What’s included in the price?
Transfers from Malaga Airport to the Hotel Puerta Nazari, Five night’s bed and breakfast, no single room supplement, dinner from the hotels set menu on the first evening, all tuition and demonstrations, Outline pdf notes, On-going email support after the workshop, all transport during the workshop and entrance charges.
What is excluded from the price?
Flights, lunches, all drinks and refreshments and dinner after the first evening at the hotel.
Early bird price £1049 per person if booked before 31st Jan 2014
Price after 31st Jan 2014 £1099 per person.
A deposit £300 secures a place.
Go on-line now and book or ask a question at email@example.com
Learn grow flourish
A big hello to all the new followers of my blog this week.
(c) Andy Beel FRPS 2014