The workshop will be based at the Swan Inn, Knowle Sands, Bridgnorth, Shropshire. See http://www.swaninnbridgnorth.com/ to book a room. Tel 01746 763 424.
Other accommodation is available in the area if you choose not to stay at the Swan Inn, this is where I will be staying and using their function room for the tutorials on the workshop.
The key features of the Digital Lith Workshop:
Friday evening – arrive late afternoon and have a relaxing dinner.
Saturday – Breakfast, Photo shoot, lunch, Shoot, break, Tutorial & print toning Demo, Dinner, Print Forum / Critique
Sunday – Breakfast, Photo shoot, lunch, Shoot, Tutorial & Digital Lith Demo. Review of the workshop
The key features
- The essential characteristics of Lith images explained, why and how they are so enchanting, different and special
- Photo shoots with a variety of carefully selected industrial and urban locations
- A Print Forum to allow you to discuss your work with like-minded photographers – bring a small portfolio of pictures (prints or Jpeg files) with you
- A full demonstration of digital Lith post processing methods in Photoshop and Lightroom to bring to fruition the beauty of the image
- Practice time for you to work on your own Lith images – bring your laptop with Photoshop and or Lightroom loaded if you would like to
- An individual print critique if you would like it from a professional
- Individual and group tuition
- Limited to a group of six photographers to allow time for personal tuition and guidance
- Outline pdf notes and ongoing email support
The accessible cost of the three-day workshop is £225 per person. The cost of the workshop does not include: accommodation, meals, drinks and travel.
To reserve your place please email me at email@example.com
I will be in the Alpujarras (Sierra Nevada Southern Spain) until the 18th Dec carrying out a recci for the FOTO Alpujarras Workshop in April 2014, hopefully I will be able to pickup emails.
Come and join us on the Digital Lith Workshop to progress your photographic practice.
A big hello to all the new followers of my blog this week.
(c) Andy Beel FRPS 2013