The Workshop will give you the confidence to make your own digital Lith pictures in any photographic genre.
On the weekend Digital Lith Workshop I will share with you the powerful Lith skills and experience I have built up over the last eight years.
The key features of the Digital Lith Workshop
- The essential characteristics of Lith images explained, why and how they are so enchanting, different and special
- A photo shoot with a variety of carefully selected industrial, urban and landscape locations
- A Print Forum to allow you to discuss your work with like minded photographers – bring a small portfolio of pictures (prints or Jpeg files) with you
- A full demonstration of digital Lith post processing methods in Photoshop and Lightroom to bring to fruition the beauty of the image
- Practice time for you to work on your own Lith images – bring your laptop with Photoshop and or Lightroom loaded
- An individual print critique if you would like it from a professional
- Individual and group tuition
- Limited to a group of six photographers to allow time for personal tuition
- Outline pdf notes and ongoing email support
- Two nights Bed and Breakfast accommodation based in an easily accessible hotel in the centre of England
- Spring 2014
Once you have mastered the digital Lith post processing technique on the workshop you will use mood and atmosphere rather than subject matter to choose which files to make Lith images from. This then opens up your ability to make Lith pictures in any photographic genre.
If you would like to attend the Digital Lith Workshop when the location, dates and prices are finalised please email me an expression of interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is also available to individuals and photographic clubs.
The picture above is Port Talbot Steel Works, South Wales. September 2011.
A big hello to all the new followers of my little blog this week.
(c) Andy Beel FRPS