Post a “Like this post” if five or more of these are true for you.
Here are ten photographic truths to help you to progress in your particular sphere of photography.
- More pixels and expensive technology equals the best image
- Sharp clear pictures tell the whole truth
- Photoshop has an automatic “fantastic photo” tool hidden in the Filters menu
- Photoshop automatically fixes poor seeing and lack of attention to detail at the taking stage
- Computers know everything
- Cameras know you’re inner most thoughts
- Instant impact in a picture is vital
- The use of the “Rule of Thirds” in composition is imperative to your development as a photographer
- Entering photo competitions will make you a better photographer
- Digital photography is cheap, quick and easy
There will be a follow up post later next week to very briefly discuss the points raised by these truths.
Andy Beel FRPS